Greg joined the firm three years ago and has lived in the Springfield and Republic area for over 28 years. He brings with him more than 34 years of architectural knowledge and experience in multiple project types including upper and lower education, retail, churches, hotels, theaters, multifamily housing, condominiums, health care, governmental and banking facilities. He is conscientious and precise – known as an effective communicator with clients and project team members.
Greg plays a big part in client expectation and satisfaction, being directly involved in the construction documentation as well as other phases of services, including master planning, programming, schematic design, design development and construction administration.
Projects of note:
- Abundant Life Church – Springfield, Mo.
- Putnam Orthopedic Clinic – Springfield, Mo.
- Base Exchange – Andrews AFB, Md.
- Bear Village Student Housing – Springfield, Mo.
- Missouri Southern University Student Housing – Joplin, Mo.
- Paradise Point Condominiums and Lodge – Hollister, Mo.
- Big Cedar Activities Center – Ridgedale, Mo.
- Top of the Rock Natural History Museum – Ridgedale, Mo.