We understand that working with the community is always important, but it is especially important on civic and governmental architectural projects. Our firm works hard to create positive, long-lasting relationships with community groups and leaders. The goal is to reinforce the community bond and grow and develop in a way that benefits everyone involved. Our design method works toward inspirational facilities that will attract visitors to the building and the community.
Below is a list of our work in the government industries.
- Public Works Shop Building, Ozark, MO
- Ozark Fire Station #2, Ozark Fire Protection Disctrict, Ozark, MO
- Public Works Animal Shelter, Ozark, MO
- Public Works Pavilion, Ozark, MO
- Bridges for Youth Springfield, Springfield, MO
- El Dorado Springs Youth, El Dorado Springs, MO
- Airport Terminal Renovations, Springfield, MO
- City of Seymour – Master Planning, Seymour, MO
- Airport Renovations – City of Springfield, Springfield, MO
- Master Planning & Consulting – City of Ozark, Ozark, MO
- Camp Crowder, Neosho, MO
- Christian County Historical Museum, Ozark, MO
- Ozark Empire Fair Ground, Springfield, MO
- Public Facilities Improvements – City of Branson, Branson, MO