We understand that working with a church community, the goal is to help each person who walks through their doors to feel the warmth and love of genuine community. Studies show that we have 7 seconds to make a first impression. Guests quickly make many assumptions about the church based on the facilities, the welcoming spirit, and the first people they meet. We can choose to let these moments occur by chance or we can be intentional in our efforts by designing spaces that visitors look for when attending a new church. As designers, we want to help create a wonderful first-time experience for guests. Our firm works hard to create positive, long-lasting relationships with church communities and leaders. The goal is to reinforce the community bond and grow and develop in a way that benefits everyone involved. Our design method works toward inspirational facilities that will attract visitors to the building and the community.
Working with our partner in church design, Paragon 360, an award-winning design leader in the professional AVL industry, we are able to deliver a powerful team all in one place. Coordination and collaboration become very powerful tools when wielded by a centralized team. Together, we focus on strong communication and efficient design strategies.
Below is a list of our work in the religious and cultural centers industries.
- John’s Chapel, Ash Grove, MO
- Bridges for Youth Springfield, Springfield, MO
- El Dorado Springs Youth, El Dorado Springs, MO
- Keith Farms Wedding Chapel, Ash Grove, MO
- First Assembly, Moore, OK
- Grant Avenue Baptist, Springfield, MO
- First Baptist Church, Muskogee, OK
- Village Baptist Church, Fayetteville, NC
- Camp Crowder, Neosho, MO
- Ozark Mountain Pentecostal Church, Ozark, MO
- Reinhart Christian Church, Richards, MO
- Poplar Bluff First Assembly, Poplar Bluff, MO
- Mystery Church, Joplin, MO
- Ava Assembly of God, Ava, MO
- New Hope Baptist Church, Sparta, MO
- New Start Community Chapel – Springfield, MO